Thursday, December 31, 2009

My office... fulla my favourites!

Since I joined my current company I haven't really been very satisfied with my cubicle, probably coz it could not be fully 'ergo' as I wanted it to be....

Well, at least not until I imported some of my faves into my workplace! :P


As the last day of the year 2009 approaches, I would like to end it with some snapshots of my favourites which had accompanied me throughout my ups and downs on both teams that I have been attached to...


The crazy folks who stacked all my soft toys up together with 2 of Kel's Bugs Bunny and
Wile E Coyote (this is at my old cube)


YaYa who arranged this as a 'surprise' on my docking station, as a 'commemoration' for my return after 2 days' training :P


My cutie brown hippo posing with some sort of weird nut that my boss bought from East Malaysia


Happy Torto with J&J Bee posing with Toblerones given to me :)


Cute-ness overloading! Check out my grey hippo with my phone as the background :D


This is GL's cube which Kel printed out his 'full name' of... he would like to be addressed as "Costello Yeap" but we still felt that L(r)obert Costello Yeap suits him more, wahahhahahah!


1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

In relation to luxury things, practically 80 % of individuals refer to Chanel, which happens to be seen icon connected with luxurious Sac Louis Vuitton. The actual letter H will be double-crossed his draw. Chanel is most likely the initially high end product that's been acknowledged across the world Sac Chanel Pas Cher. It is not only your brandname, but additionally an ongoing trend. This Dual T has become the pride of your world of fashion, is such a person hopes to get earnestly Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes. Chanel has been launched simply by Gabrielle Chanel within 1913 within Italy Sac Chanel Soldes. Whilst your lover eventually left you for many years, the timeless designs are definitely the inventor with the fashion world. Chanel selection which range from garments, rings, gadgets, makeup plus scents Sac Chanel. Are all well-known, particularly clothes and scents. Chanel is a brand that has a background almost Four decades Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher.