Friday, January 06, 2006

My X'mas presents!

Me and my bf agreed to get X'mas pressies for each other and I got this!




























Actually my bf asked what I wanted for x'mas present but I told him he should have noted the few occassions where I've expressed my likings towards some stuff and it's gonna be no fun if I were to pin-point to him what I exactly wanted; coz ultimately, anything that he buys me is precious to me :)

So he purposely went shopping on 23rd of Dec and got me an Aromatherapy set that I thought was cute coz there's a fisherman fishing (obviously) see!














And the sides are also decorated with fishy shaped holes so if you light up the burner at night with lights off, the walls will be full of fishes!















CUTE!!!!!

How nice and frenly is the fisher's face? He's so cute coz he doesn't even realise that he'll never be able to catch a fish (other thatn the one he already caught during high tide heheh) from a pool of water contaminated with fragrant oil that is constantly being burnt! :)














Due to his budget constraint, I had to buy myself the fragrant oil (which I'm glad in doing so coz he's no good in selecting the right aroma for me :) so I bought one from Lovely Lace - Rose scent coz it smells really good! Makes me feel good too :D















I didn't actually buy a present for my boyfren, so I spent 3 days making a 3-D like card for him instead (that's the one featured in an earlier post)















And this is Catherine's belated X'mas gift! All the way from Down Under

There's a card that came in an apple green envelope; a handmade x'mas star-bell and a precious guardian angel made of pewter!

How thoughtful of her to improvise on her passion for Chinese Knots and make a very Christmassy Star-shaped knot with details of Large bow, tiny red and gold ribbons and a bell to make it such a hearty X'mas present! And what's more, it even came with a home-made Gold-Starry pack that oozes even more Christmassy feel!

That's not all, she even bought me a nice and elegant guardian angel made of pearl and Australian pewter ........

What about the card? How could we miss that one out huh? Here it is...... I've never doubted an artists' touches to anything.. it just makes the piece fall into place regardless of what they're trying to make...

No comments: