Friday, January 06, 2006

Good things come in HIDDEN packages

It's already the Year 2006 so STOP being such a slacker and procrastinater!!!!!!

That's me right there giving a hard time on myself coz I'm such a lazy bum.

Truth is, A LOT has happened lately and it's so hard to re-cap everything in a go, I'll TRY to summarise it right here (latest to oldest):-

1. I've got a new job and will be starting work in February
2. I'm gonna buy a new car to ferry myself to and from the new workplace
3. I've got LOADS of new clothes for Chinese New Year or for whatever purpose
4. I've got a cute aromatherapy set for my X'mas present from my honey!
5. I received a belated X'mas present from my dear fren DownUnder Catherine!

And........... last but not least...................
6. I've managed to recover my laptop after it has been stolen approximately 2 months' ago!

For all of the above, I consider myself A REALLY REALLY LUCKY & BLESSED GIRL to have been blessed with so many good things that I thought was impossible to realise, such as landing a new job, finally being able to get my own car and not to mention recovering my laptop! (All the way from KL) and all the LOVE that was showered to me by my family, good frens and of course, my sweet boyfren. They have all been supportive and sincerely happy for my positive changes... thanks to everyone who cared.........

What a great wrap to the year 2005 and a beautiful head start to the new year 2006!

Wishing a Happy and Fruitful year 2006 for all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your blessings for the new year....and especially your new job....work hard and go go go for it! All d'best, gal! You make PowerPuff Gals proud. ;)

jadephoenix said...

THANKS A LOT my dear.. how have you been lately? When are you coming back (as in graduating)? I wanna see a fat fat you :) (prove me wrong pls~~)

Anonymous said...

this is most probably the busiest time of the year, for me. should confess that I've starting to miss laksa. so maybe pretty soon, i'll be back. will let u know. ;) Gong Hey Fatt Choy...