Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fabio Cannavaro - SO DAMN HOT !!!

Goodness, I never realised how hot Cannavaro has become and i've been totally burnt by him with the advance of each match!

Hot to the Max OK !!!

















































































He's 33 but still so sexy- tip-top condition bod (nice butt if I may add); good looks; enchanting deep-set eyes, sexy set of lips, great smile, coolness but powerful defense skills on the field, great botak (Malay for bald) head, graceful postures on and off field (you can never see him slouching whatsoever), and what's more, he's the Italy team captain! Ohhhh he's such a huge hottie and I'm Soo VERRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY obsessed with him.

Check this out: "He (Cannavaro) is also a sex symbol in his native Italy and was recently voted "sexiest player" of the 2006 World Cup." Now you have no more doubts as to why I'm sssOOooOooOoooOOoooo obsessed with him now, huh? Don't believe me? Read it here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Cannavaro










Oh, just to slightly nudge me back to reality, my bf just told me he's already married with child(ren); darn! And I just learnt that he has 2 sons and a daughter (how sweet!) * Picture taken around year 2004, taken from perso.wanadoo.fr/enfantsdestars/photos04.htm *















But anyway, infatuation and obsession doesn't necessarily mean we will pursue them and want to realise them - they will always be something we have intense interest in, but it's not something I would go about and pursue. Heck, I have many obsessions - from PowerPuff Girls, Pucca, to Aaron Kwok, Yutaka Takenouchi, Mika Hakkinen and now Fabio Cannavaro. Take Aaron Kwok for example, I grew fond of him ever since I was in primary school until this date - how many years was that? 10+ years! (No, you don't get to calculate how old I am now :) I know my bf would probably not feel very good about my latest obsession but he should know better how unreal all these are and how real of a person I am. It's just like guy's infatuation with hot chicks with great, sexy figure, I'm sure guys have their own 'fantasy' women in their head as well, and I'm totally OK with that (a big fat lie).

Well, as of now, I am indeed obsessed with Cannavaro - let's see how long that will last, ha! (so honey, don't take it too serious ok? You're still my man, muacks! :)

Funniest thing is, one day when I went ga-ga over Cannavaro upon seeing the cover page of Time (which I ended up buying btw), he finally gave a comment :














"I don't understand why you're so crazy over a 'lao-chek' (old uncle)"

Me : "How old are you again my dear? Just a few years younger than he is"

............... and he gave me that cheeky grin again :)

@ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^

And you think those pics are hot? Wait til you see this!

I found it by doing a Google on him and thought I was gonna faint there and then when I saw this bod - and Yes, I knew the pic was taken quite some time ago, but still, what a bod!)

And what did I tell you about his sexy butt huh?

Hey don't condemn me, can't you see that it's just a very artistic impression of Fabio's sexy body?

I think all of us should've shots like these while we're in top form (I wonder when that's gonna be *eyes rolled*) so we can look back fondly at our figure when we grow old... admiring it...

;-)

@ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @

The rumours are true - he's heading to Real Madrid, joining the other popular players like Ronaldo & Beckham, hopefully he'll continue to live up to his reputation of being one of the top defenders in the world and among the top players in World Cup, all the best! [Article from The Star, 18th July 2006]

No comments: