Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Are you trying to put leopard prints on my laptop???

Just got my laptop back from Teledynamics and I don't like what i'm seeing. Finger marks both in black and white colours covering many spots on top, underneath, keyboard, and.... they're just simply everywhere. I ju st hate it when others just don't practice caution or at least take care of our properties just coz it's not theirs. I've had my laptop for 6 months and not one time i left any finger marks or anything on it, same goes for my mobile phone. My properties are simply too precious for me to bear any form of scratches or whatsoever on it. If i'm gonna display my soft toys or whatever that catches dust easily, i make sure i clean them once a week, else i'm just gonna 'plastic-bag-em-up' and stuff it somewhere and just don't bother.

gave them my laptop to clean some red ants out.. apparently ants love my laptop, for reasons only known to themselves i guess. My techie friends all urged me to get it a good look and clean up a.s.a.p and so i had to put up with a total of 4 PC-less days (I don't consider my desktop usable anymore under the circumstances that it only offers dial-up and that it only had 32MB worth of RAM, 'nuff said) In the end they told me they only identified 2 ants in my laptop, and I told them that's coz i've killed each and every one i saw crawling out of my laptop prior to sending it to them.

Still no news from the interview thingy and it's getting into me, kept telling myself not to have high expectations and take it easy but it's just too unbearable. Maybe I really do need to chill out a bit.

Last Saturday me and my bf attended a friend's wedding dinner and it really made me want to marry someone i love soon. feel the feeling of happiness.. but i can't imagine it coming true for me soon and i am saddened by this very fact..

This weekend i'll be joining my company's annual trip/dinner and we're all geared up for the hopefully fun-filled event! i'd love to swim swim and swim away while I'm there but a bit concerned due to my sideways growing figure that might not fit my swim suit anymore.. yikes....

No comments: