Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Virginity strikes - yikes

Ok, so this is my first post.

What's there to talk about?

Just came back from a well-deserved long holiday(5 days to be exact) to KL and Genting, met up with a close fren who came all the way from China/Australia (she's a chinese currently staying in Australia). Had a really nice gathering, though super-exhausted/tiring. Got to know a fren of hers, whose character comes in a mixture of like and hate feelings. We like him but at the same time we hate him. (we = me and my boyfren). Did i mention that I went there with my boyfren?

Yes, I have a boyfren. But for my blog, I'm going to keep him 'earthed' and 'sealed', well it kinda suits his seemingly "shy" character anyway(Pretentiously shy, that is).

I've still got a loads of backlogs at my workplace and it's driving me crazy. Can't believe this is the price I have to pay for taking 6 working days off. I'm pissed but who cares? It's just me, me and who else but me?

Gonna go catch my weekly dose of Fear Factor.

No comments: