Friday, July 15, 2005

My requests air-mailed at last - Welcome aboard Fluffy!


After work, my dad told me there was a parcel from my friend Catherine from Down Under and I was happy to hear that the stuff that I courteously requested her to buy for me had finally arrived. The thing is, I asked her to buy it and then pass it to me when we meet during the KL trip in June but apparently she forgot and my stuff were still stuck inside her suitcase til she got back to Ozie. That forgetful old lady (hah!). Imagine, she carried all those stuff all the way from Ozie back to Beijing then to KL then back Down Under again.. come to think of it I kinda feel bad coz I actually remembered about the stuff that I asked her to buy for me but I thought maybe she'd forgotten and so I was pretty reluctant to bring the topic up.. in case she really did forget to buy them for me I wouldn't want her to feel bad about it..

Anyway the stuffs that I asked her to buy was simple :-

1. A few tubes of fabric softener (concentrated) in soft packs - Fluffy brand with a yellow rubber ducky on the packaging
2. Wonder Cloth for cleaning up and wiping stuff - they're just good stuff for all my cleaning needs :)

And i really have to commend my dear friend Catherine for following exactly what I requested her to buy, as in a few tubes of Fluffy in different 'fragrances'; also the wonder cloth brand - Edco - coz i actually attached a photo to go with wonder cloth for fear she didn't get the idea what the hell i was talking about.. she actually bought 2 wonder cloths for me - one in Pink and another in the normal yellowish green colour.

Chatted with Catherine via Msn today and couldn't thank her enough for her kindness in going through all the trouble to get those stuff for me, bringing it back n forth in her suitcase and now spending AUD20 to get them mailed to me, and I couldn't even pay her back for all the stuff.. I know she doesn't mind but I really feel bad about it... to let her go through the fuss and all... I must get something nice and mail it to her as a token of appreciation... i Must.....

The first thing I did with the Fluffy-ies were to dump them inside my 2 wardrobes - 1 in the cupboard in my room and another 2 in my bigger wardrobe holding 95% of my clothes in my grandma's room.. i liked the way my wardrobe smelled every single time i open them! that's exactly the purpose of getting Fluffy-ies! to make my wardrobes smell oh-so-good!

And how could I resist opening up one of the wonder cloths to rinse it and wipe all the soft toys, my computer desk and everything that collected dust... the only thing i missed out was my laptop coz it was in my laptop bag and I couldn't be bothered to take it out, wipe it then wait for it to totally dry up then zip it back into the bag again - too much work.

Anyway, it's Friday night and I just went out with my boyfren.. it wasn't anything special but he came despite the heavy rain we encountered tonight... n i appreciated it...

the entire workweek had been so crazy with all the frieking workloads and all... still got a lot of entries to do.. but i'll leave all those for Monday... now i'm gonna totally enjoy my weekend! Will be going to Bon Odori (annual Japanese festival) and then hang out with my boyfren's current and ex colleagues at a new fun bar in town tomorrow night... so let's get geared up in the Weekend Mood!

Oh i gotta remember to call up my virtual/physical classmate to find out what are we supposed to be doing now that our results are out?? I really got no idea what we're supposed to do now.. venture off with our project thesis on our own or what?

It's weekend! Try to remember that! No more work talk or studies talk! Geeeez.....

No comments: