Thursday, July 28, 2005

Indulge in the ultimate "head to toe pampering for rejuvenation and relaxation"


I've made a special surprise plan for my dear boyfren coz he's been going through a lot of stress with his workload.. contantly feeling tired and his facial skin is getting back the pimples etc.. pity him coz eversince year 2003 he's been having this problem with his face and it doesn't seem to get better.. now added on with higher workload and constantly tired running around, I guess it's about time to pamper ourselves and have some precious time for ourselves..


So the surprise plan is to bring him to Gurney Spa Suite to have a 2-hour long Balinese massage package. It comes with a 5 minute foot bath, 90 minutes' of Balinese massage and 25 minutes of private bath and sauna use. We are going to share a couple suite and we can have the bath after the massage.

I'm really looking forward to it, eventhough it's quite costly, per person is RM 155 nett with the total bill coming to RM 310; but i know it's well worth it, what the heck, we only live once and we don't do this everyday anyway. I've told my boyfren of this surprise but I didn't tell him where we're going or what to expect.. so I hope he will like it.. last nite he kept on asking me if the surprise will cost a lot of money and i told him whether or not it'll cost a lot, you must not reject my surprise.. coz it's a treat from me... for us... i know he's very reluctant to let me spend a lot of money coz he knows how i struggle sometimes and he feels bad for not being able to help... well thanks dear! but i can still afford this.. just for the 2 of us :)

Anyway, will be bringing my digicam there.. see if picture-taking is allowed.. i'd like to see the environment and have a 'feel' at it.. of course i must get my money worth.. heheheh...

Can't wait!! ~~

No comments: