Friday, December 23, 2005

X'mas Mood Anyone?

X'mas is just around the corner.

But lots have taken place for the past week. I just lost a friendship, because of words that shouldn't be spoken.

Anyhow, me and my bf will be exchanging Chirstmas presents this year, just like we did last year. I forgot what I gave him last year but the clay rooster sitting on my white desk is exactly 1 year old now as of today. Talk about meaningful Christmas present. He claims it's cute.. fat and all. No comments to that though :S

Anyway, I'm a bit dry on cash so after reading Karen's Blog her X'mas cards gave me inspiration. I've made something for my bf and hope he'll like it. I hurt his feelings today so I hope I can still make it up to him tomorrow, by melting his heart!

Sneaky peek! Shhhh... it's supposed to be a surprise....

No comments: