Monday, August 14, 2006

Drop dead gorgeous bracelet!!!

I did lotsa shopping over the weekend (SO SHIOK not having to work both days) and look what I've got! (This is definitely Not the only thing I bought k?)

Drop dead gorgeous bracelet! Check it out!
















On the accessories side, I'm only highly fond of 2 things : Ear Rings and next comes Bracelets! I'm not a huge fan of necklaces nor rings nor belts nor anklets, whatever.

I must say Vince & Co. did quite a good job in establishing itself to become one of the brand name in the line of accessories in just a short period of time by aligning itself with a brand name and logo; showcase of up-to-date offerings; girly displays; engaging a marketing company to package all its products from head to toe; rolling out seasonal themes; and not forgetting all the 'expert' uniformed sales girls manning the frontlines, I do salute them for that, coz when Maggie T started out, their success weren't even close to where Vince & Co. is at now.

Let's get back to my bracelet! Well allow ME to do some modeling for you on the bracelet...... BEHOLD!




























Soooo pretty!!!!!

Me gonna wear it with my princess tops - I have a black one and a white one - perfect!!

Check out the box and bag it came with:-

No Joke





































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice packaging and all, but i'm not really a fan of pearls....
pose one picture of that bracelet with your top eh....:)

jadephoenix said...

hmmm... lemme work with my bf to get that pic posted, coz it's freaking hard to take a nice pic with the mirror image