Thursday, August 31, 2006

Someone stole my limelight!!! I HATE HER!!!

Out of nowhere suddenly i couldn't search my blog via Google anymore!!!!!! It only comes up this stupid blog and my blog can no longer be found! You JADE PHOENIX IMPOSTER, get out of my space!

Apparently this imposter uses jp-jade-phoenix.blogspot.com - even using Jade Phoenix as her signature on every post - what the hell?

I started MY blog way back in June 2005 - and the imposter only started in July 2006 (a month ago), who is she to steal my 'search' result away from me?

I always go to Google and search for my blog 'jade-phoenix.blogspot.com' and then access from there coz I don't wanna bookmark it in my work PC (since I don't intend to let people know my real identity) but I can no longer do so.....!!

WHY??


Because of....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This Jade Phoenix IMPOSTER!!!!!!





I'm so sad.......




Sure, she's got a flashy blog.. with chat box, nice designs, music in the background, etc etc..... but I don't care about all these things coz my blog is where I express myself freely and I just want mine to be easily searchable and accessible!!! Why does she have to steal it away??????? go and use other names to your blog will ya?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion, go to the other person blogs and leave a message.

cheers

jadephoenix said...

couldn't do that, coz everybody has their own freedom, I really need to know how to play around with the search engine :S

Anonymous said...

dun worry dear, it's just one of the technicalities of how google's search engine does with newer pages. but dun you worry since ur blog has been established long before. you can follow some guidelines to improve your google ranking...follow this...

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769

or simply google for pages that helps you to bypass this "imposter".not too difficult, i hope.

jadephoenix said...

thanks siew moi moi for yer comforting words and suggestion! so glad you're always there