Monday, November 21, 2005

Chicken Little band aid??

My colleague is famous for her lunch-time shopping and it was no exception during one fine afternoon, where she was cooed by her sister (also same 'kaki' as her) to get one of the Chicken Little band aids (RM 5.50) on Watson's shelf.

Being as kiasu as the sisters were, both of them bought one pack each, in hope that the designs would be differrent therein, albeit the variation on the outer box designs. Well.... they were wrong. (The box designers must've been ecstatic knowing that so many of these 'aunties' can be fooled so easily into buying 2 boxes at one go) :D

And so my colleague was so proud that she couldn't wait to show me when she came back to the office and said "lemme show you something that you'll definitely want to own!" and I went "Awwww........ so cuuttteeeeeeee!!!!" when she pulled her magic band aid box out! She pulled out the strip of band aid revealing an outline of the different cartoon characters in Chicken Little and I've never seen such cute band aids in my life. I even condemned her for not getting a box for me, but couldn't really blame her coz how would she know if I would want it for sure?

After a while she decided to give up the packet of band aid by selling it to me coz she couldn't bring herself to use the damn thing end of the day anyway, but I honestly didn't have any coins left in my purse so I can only give her RM 5 or RM 10 so she said "oklah! give you 10% discount la..." and she took the RM 5.. and now i'm the happy owner of this!!!
I didn't really take pictures of the contents but it's exactly what the front design depicts - weird-looking octagonal shaped band aids with the cartoon characters in the middle of it. I gave 2 of them to my beloved bf for him to keep in his wallet - am I a good gf or what? :)

No comments: