Monday, November 21, 2005

More cartoon stuff courtesy of Dorene!

The very same colleague who's famous for shopping has done it again - during her 5-day annual leave stint, she managed to take a break with her family to Ipoh and then went off with her group of 9 friends to Hatyai, bringing back this as a 'sau soun' (Cantonese meaning some sort of souvenir) for me!!!

It's a pack-of-3 cookies set of the famous Winnie the Pooh and friends. The container jars are really cute and they're embossed with the cartoon character designs and not just smooth and flat out; making the cartoon characters actually "stand out". It comes in 3 cookie flavours:-


Chocolate Chip Cookies; Mocca (Mocha to be exact) Chocolate Chip Cookies and Strawberry Flavour Fruit Cookies.

I actually took individual photos of the 3 characters but the one I took of the whole view of the 3 is far more nicer than the ones I took individually (that says a lot about my photography skills *grin*) This is actually the view from top:-


















The front view


















And last but not least, the back view:-


















I couldn't bring myself to tear the outer packaging layer off as yet so I didn't manage to take pics of the content within each of the container jars, and haven't sampled the cookies as yet; but will do so very soon so keep checking out my blog yeah!

No comments: