Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dream Cast Getaway - Weekend Escapade

Funny-looking title eh? I'm so very excited for this coming weekend's line-up! I've planned a very nice escapade for me and my bf to a nice hotel where we can spend time for both of us quietly.. as his birthday is coming soon! I've planned this ever since 2 months ago and really looking forward to it!

But since he reads my blog (not frequently coz maybe because I'm a bit slack in updating it anyway :) so I'm not gonna reveal what I've secretly D.I.Y.-ed for him. Though I must admit that it's not something fabulous but I really hope he'll appreciate it coz anyhow I made it myself with my creativity and ideas, not forgetting the effort but I'm happy doing it for him :D

Just this morning the lady from Gurney Hotel came, just as how she comes and pays me a visit every month to give me updates on the F&B promotions as well as room rate promotions (if any) and I saw that the Fusion Restaurant is offering "Contemporary Japanese and BBQ & Simply Jazzy" themed buffet on Saturdays. I thought I'd bring my bf there for our special pre-birthday dinner since it says the price per pax is inclusive of unlimited serving of house wine, beer, etc. (And getting high is GOOD esp. during an escapade like this, heh heh) And what's more, I do actually hold a Dining Privilege Card courtesty of the lady when she paid her first visit to me, the card entitles me to 20% discount of my first 3 visits, 25% on 4th and 5th visits; 30% for 8th and 9th; with 40% discount on the 10th visit. But I haven't used any of the discounts to this date and it's donne expire next month.

On the other hand, I've actually made a table reservation at Casablanca coz it's a nice, cosy and romantic restaurant to dine in, especially at night. The food is Mediterranean and I thought I'd give my bf a relaxing dinner, since I don't have enough budget to allow us to party out at the clubs so I thought I'd go for the opposite - a relaxing and soothing escapade instead. He's been working hard and constantly feeling tired and I just wanna pamper him :)

I'm sounding so hopelessly faked-noble so I better stop, haha. Things have been going very well for both of us and I really would like this harmoniuos and positive CHI to be around us always.. coz it feels so sweet..

Just earlier tonight he was laughing at me on how naughty I was the other night on the phone that I forgot to update him what my colleague bought for me from her trip to Hadyai, and I couldn't stop laughing coz I was really naughty that night; but as I was arguing back that he was the one who initiated it he couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't stop laughing with a blush on my face at the same time.. suddenly the feeling of shyness and intimacy came rushing back and both of us were indeed sharing a very hearty conversation.

It felt good.

(on my heart that is, not somewhere else that you might be thinking about ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute animation i know u would like........
http://www.cunicuni.com/animation

Anonymous said...

oops...forgot the last few....

cute animation i know u would like........
http://www.cunicuni.com/animation.htm