Friday, April 20, 2007

Burger van

There's a burger van that has been around for as long as I can remember.. my dad used to bring me and my brother to take away burgers from this 'moving stall' ever since we were like 7 years old... the uncle used to sell at Jalan Gajah in the evenings and move up to Hill Side approaching night time... But nowadays they only sell at Hill Side beginning from 6:30pm

What our family likes about the burgers and hotdogs they make is that it comes with a nicely thin layer of egg which practically wraps around the burger patty or sausage, and also the nicely cooked onions in generous portions that comes with each burger/hotdog.

I usually buy hotdogs instead of burgers (not quite sure why) and I decided to buy one to pat myself on the back the other night when I got my focal delivery, just to tell myself I've done a good job for the past year and it's absolutely OK if I didn't get the results as I wanted it to be..


Here's the uncle cooking burgers away... (the shot was pretty blur coz I was practically pretending I was fiddling with my phone when I was actually taking pictures... his daughters were actually standing around helping out when I did this)
Here's the burger-selling-van (shot safely taken from within my car ;)
My hotdog!!
Can't wait..
Mmm...
Check it out... its got egg, cheese, onions, tomato slices, cucumber, and of course, hot dog in it :DYummyyyyyyy!

No comments: