Sunday, July 05, 2009

French Manicure

I don't wish to have my blog becoming a place I only come to when I'm down, so I've decided to post some going-ons in my life recently :)

French Manicure


I never really taken any proper care of my nails before, and I have a bad habit of being tempted to 'peel' off my finger or toe nails if they get too long :P Besides, many have commented that my nails are very tiny and 'cute' so I never bothered to maintain them well like many girls would.

Behold! My 'cute' yet horrid nails :P


I went and did French Manicure for my wedding photo shoot last Friday and it bloody costed me RM 160 @##$%$^*&(**&%#$#@

But what the heck, I want my wedding shots to be nothing but perfect :D

After a freakin' long 1.5 hours and another 45 minutes of drying, my nails have been transformed so beautifully that I almost wept as they've never looked this pure and pretty........


I opted not to have any diamante, silver lining or 3D flowers on my nails as I wanted it to be pure, simple and elegant



1 comment:

Slleee said...

rm160? sounds expensive ler since french manicure nia. is that the normal mkt price?