Monday, July 06, 2009

My Wedding Heels

I actually bought a pair of pearl white wedding heels early this year but was really hooked when I saw this gorgeous pair at Robinsons (The Gardens MidValley)

It's in shade of silver, really glittery (but not too much) and it looks so elegant.


According to the salesperson, the brand name Charlotte can only be found in Robinsons within the whole of Malaysia (not sure how true is that) and though it is a Malaysian brand, it can only be found in Singapore


I wore my initially-bought pearl white heels during our wedding photo shoot and this dazzling pair is still very much well-stored under the protected covers of its box, and will only be unveiled on my Big Day! :D


4 comments:

limfy said...

Ooooo..nice heels :) I was having a hard time gettin myself a pair in PG last time...KL does have more choices :)

all da best for ur wed prep..take care.

jadephoenix said...

Thanks girl!

You first ya.. hope you get plenty of good rest to prepare for your biggie!

Pretty always and see you very soon :D

Slleee said...

when can see yr studio pic?

jadephoenix said...

end Sept only can get the albums and soft copies... will try to ask if can get earlier or not the soft copies