Sunday, July 05, 2009

Limited Edition Issey Miyake Summer EDT

I've always had a soft spot for perfumes and normally I'd make up excuses to buy them especially when it's surrounding my birthday, and I told myself that this is a birthday present I'm gonna get for myself this year :)

And so, after trying many different brands at different counters, I'm still mesmerized with Issey Miyake's Summer (EDT), partly because it is limited edition and its 100ml came with same scented lotion (or a bar of soap) and a mini vial.



The scent was light, refreshing and had floral tones to it - everything summer is. It is very much a huge contrast from the strong tone of Hugo Boss' Femme which I bought at LA airport back in July 2007.




Nowadays, Parkson uses this partially see-through plastic bags even for purchases more than RM 200! Only RM 500 and above are entitled decent paper bags *gosh*


2 comments:

limfy said...

OMG...i got myself one too haha. It was so tempting that i can't stand not buyin lol =D

jadephoenix said...

Haha, you too? We have same great taste :D

you know, so kek sim, I found this in SaSa too, RM 190+ nia if I remember correctly