Friday, July 10, 2009

Stupid error



Don't know what error this is, all I know is it's pretty annoying.


It always happens like this :

I Ctrl + Alt + Del my system - go for my breakky / loo break / lunch break - come back, Ctrl +Alt + Del - tada! It welcomes me back as if telling me 'sorry, no entry' and I get into the viscious cycle of 'OK' then back to Crtl-Alt-Del prompt

What's wortst - the first time I got this error was just merely after 2+ months (or even less) of getting my brand new E6400 work laptop

Called up Help Desk

"Can you restart?"

"I can only force it to shutdown then turn it back on, but that's not the point - I have many processes going on prior"

"Ok, but currently there is no other choice but to restart"

"So what happened? What caused that error?"

"<speaks in a gebrish-like language along the lines of 'ad hoc technical fault'>"

"So what do I do if it unfortunately happens again?"

"Then you will need to restart - actually, there are some users who totally could not restart their system at all"

(at this point, I'm not sure if I'm expected to express a sigh of relief knowing that my restart worked?)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(T__T)"

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Each woman would rather costume them selves, but they are always frightened Accessories queries Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes. I really don't determine what transpires for anyone who is looking at Chanel purses Sac Chanel Soldes. In my opinion, each woman can be crazy in love with Chanel. But that will Chanel would be the genuine charm of the solutions can easily maximize personality Sac Chanel. Chanel case can be done even though you put on a well used costume and you'll ensure that you dietary supplement Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher. If you put on an issue that can be quite in vogue, next ensure that your style is going to be value your enhances therefore you search newer Sac Chanel Pas Cher. Sac Louis Vuitton