Friday, December 08, 2006

Here comes my Ginger Bread Man!!!

Allow me to introduce to all of you - my latest member addition to my huge soft toy collection - Ginger Bread Man!














He's sooooooooooo cute I tell ya - he smiles ALL the time! He just cheers me up a lot whenever I sleep - hugging him into my arms - such a nice companion to sleep with.......... *aaawwwwwww* Actually he comes in 2 colours : the original brown, and this - beige and in the end I chose beige coz he looked 'fairer' in beige.. hahahahahhahha

Ginger Bread Man is a gift from my bf as a reward for my thesis completion... he's just so sweet! Actually he wanted to buy it for me on the spot (that was 2 weeks before my thesis deadline) coz I've told him a few times how cute the ginger bread man, but i resisted and I said to him : well you can buy it for me as a reward once I finish my thesis then! And he thought it was a good idea... but, for that time being, I bought myself these!














Check it out! How cute are these ginger bread man file clips? Super cute ok? I used them to organise some of my thesis research materials and stuff :)

No comments: