Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm BAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!

After so much struggle, sleepless nights and stress-caused weak stomach, i'm finally DONE with my final thesis!

It was a hurdle indeed... for 3 whole years... finally I'm done. For many many times, I thought I could never make it, eversince 1998 i have studied my degree and didn't manage to complete it end of the day due to the University cancelling the whole top up programme that we were supposed to undergo. Afterwhich I made a decision to study abroad for an actual Bachelor's degree in the year 2002, and that did not make out by 2003, due to a really disappointing argument.

So I ended up working full time and decided to take up a Masters course on a part time basis. And it was the hardest 3 years of my life - from finding myself trapped in jobs which will not get me anywhere, demotivated to carry on my studies, until now - I should be proud of myself for finishing the entire course - suddenly I feel like crying... it all feels so empty now.... my burden is finally being put down, and I no longer needed to carry it. But why am I not as happy as I expected myself to be?

Is there something present on my mind now? I don't know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job!!! I'd never doubt your capability on completing something

Anonymous said...

dearest jade,
CONGRATULATIONS!
you have done it and i am happy for you. :)