Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Roti Canai @ Transfer Road

It has been a very long time since me and my bf had breakfast together and out of the blue, I thought of the yum yum roti canai at Transfer Road that we haven't visited for quite some time now...

One fine Saturday morning, we decided to munch there... my bf woke up a bit late and we got there quarter to 11am and still, the place was crowded....

This is the stall (in action):-














Our Teh Tariks (milk tea); cold = mine; hot = my bf's














My Roti Telur (bread with egg):-














My bf's Roti Kosong (Plain bread):-














The............ Mutton! (we had 2 helpings of these tender mutton..mmmm!!!)














Yet another satisfying meal, though I must comment that the teh tarik wasn't as nice as it should be, but the mutton mixed with the rotis overcome all the flaws....

No comments: