Friday, December 22, 2006

X'mas Shopping! Bvlgari & Bobbi Brown

Been out shopping quite a lot lately... Probably coz it's Christmas season (no I'm not Christian) but Christmas is not reserved for Christians only right?

Bought me-self a few luxury stuff just to lavish myself a bit for the hardwork I've gone through the entire year so far (hah! what a good excuse)

Bvlgari Omnia

Let's start off with a perfume set, it's been a loooooooooooong time since I bought perfume for myself - the last one being DKNY Be Delicious and so, here comes Bvlgari Omnia.

Bvlgari's Omnia range is not a new perfume, actually I was mesmerised by the scent of Calvin Klein's Euphoria Blossom:-



















But the Euphoria Blossom set costs nearly Rm300 and the perfume itself costs RM190+ (forgot the actual figure) with BonusLink card, so I had the nice lady source me other perfumes and I found Omnia to be rather my taste - and the perfume set comes with a nice bag! I'm a sucker for perfume bags and would forego any other brands just to get my hands on a nice perfume bag that comes in a set.

The Bvlgari Omnia set consists of:-
Omnia EDT 40ml
Omnia body lotion 75ml
Omnia vial 1.2ml
Omnia black bag

And I'm a happy girl :D

I bought the set from Parkson and because it's more than RM200 (RM219 to be exact), hence I am 'entitled' to their exclusive paper bag:-




























Front of the box set with vial:-














Back of the box:-














Peek into the box:-














The black bag (front view)














The bag (side view)














Inside the bag:-














EDT and Body Lotion:-














The various views of the EDT bottle:-










































Bvlgari paper with the words imprinted:-














The vial:-














I like the scent but sadly I realised later on that it is just an EDT - I normally won't buy EDT perfumes coz they don't last as long as the EDPs but I guess I was too engrossed with the bag and the value of the whole set that I totally forgot to check out if Omnia is an EDT or EDP ... hahaha... But it's good in a way coz I can use Omnia as my daily perfume and use my EDPs for outings, functions or dinners.

EDT = Eau De Toilette
EDP = Eau De Parfums

& ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^ & ^

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Set

Went shopping with a colleague who's also off shift last week - she was looking for Bobbi Brown's foundation and I was just... mingling around... when I just couldn't resist the 3 lip gloss set that comes with a Bobbi Brown bag! I was having a friend's wedding function to attend later that week and Christmas just around the corner, I thought these might come in handy :)

The truth is, I don't put in lipstick anymore coz I felt it's very troublesome having to excuse myself to the washroom to touch them up whenever I felt like the colour is fading due to eating and so on.. But having lip gloss, it's much more convenient to put on whenever you like, even without a mirror, and the effect of a gloss is not too overpowering as opposed to a lipstick colour.

So check out the set!

This is the outer box:-














Sneek a peek:-














Top of the case:-














The gold zipper:-














Inside the case:-














Line up all the gloss:-














I particularly like the first nude shade from the left - it gives the lips a natural feel with shine; and the middle shade - it's perfect for dinner or parties as it gives a rasberry tone to the lips :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cherieeee.....u sure do have very good taste.
I have not seen this bvlgari EDT before, although now I do have a "mission" to go to Perfume shops to scan scan. nice nice......:)