Monday, December 12, 2005

Actual application of Chicken Little Bad Aid

December 1st is definitely NOT my day - first I accidentally tipped a coffee cup and it fell on the floor with one of its pieces making a slight cut on my right foot; then I came back to my office, to have another paper cut on my right hand's 4th finger. That moment, I was really scared of something BIG might happen :S














I used the normal bandaid in my handbag first to protect the wound while I just washed off the blood oozing out from my finger. After I got home, I changed the band aid on my foot with the Fishy Chicken Little band aid (I never expected to be using the band aids so soon)














But honestly, the band aid IS really water proof as it claims coz nothing got seeped through to my wound even after I showered for like 15 minutes or so, and its transparent outlook makes the cartoon stand out even more - it's so cute!!! - but expensive too :)

No comments: