Monday, December 12, 2005

My friend is officially a boss now

The very same day I cut a foot and a finger, my friend has officially become a boss - he's now a proud co-owner of a cafe called T-Jay, located at upper Penang Road. His gf helped in developing a nice Power Point presentation and distributed it to everyone she knew, with many people receiving the file and getting a pokey nose on this new cafe in town as well.

Just a peek at one of the most crucial slide of all:-













There's a last slide capturing the front view of the cafe - a nice shot too but unfortunately me don't have any decent photo-editting software other than MS Paint so I didn't wanna put up a poor quality image here.

I had Hawaiian Grilled Chicken set lunch in the afternoon and Seafood Cheese Baked Rice for my dinner (all in the same day!) Too bad we were in a rush during lunch time due to the time spent searching for a car park then waiting for each of the components of the set to arrive, hence I didn't take any pics on my meal :(

But at night I got a little smarter and snapped a pic on my Seafood cheese baked rice and then my Float (The float doesn't look quite delicious from the pic though:





























The food are quite nice & reasonably priced - a bit too generous in portion but still comes recommended from MUA :) Coz you know why? The chef has years of experience in Equatorial Hotel and then Genting's main kitchen as well - how 'keng' (unbeatable) is that?

Plans are already underway to hold our annual X'mas gathering among our frens at this place so if I haven't got any plans for X'mas eve, will definitely try to snap more pics of the food while trying not to look like a siao lang (psycho) ...

No comments: