Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm so IRRITATED!

I've been trying to put in my post on the previous 3 little cute tins of Winnie the Pooh cookies and I've tried so hard to include a link to my previous post and it failed miserably, even after I've referenced so many websites and looked at their source codes.

That's not so irritating afterall, isn't it? The most irritating part of all is, for some idiotic reasons all my writings and scriblings for this post are all GONE!!!! Even the 12 pictures I've uploaded, taking up like 100 years of my freaking time! Andnow it's permanently gone.. and I have to re-do it all over again???

I'll skip the damn post, it has made me lose my top coz I've been going thru lotsa shit at work lately and my PERIOD is coming - soon!

I still love my PowerPuff Girls though... *angelic grin*

No comments: