Monday, December 12, 2005

Marathon to be continued.. *yawn*

Sorry folks.. looks like the marathon has to go through half time now.. it's 12am already and I still gotta drag my disgustingly fat body to work tomorrow (my freaking manager won't be back till Thursday and he's already been away since3 days ago, leaving me doing MOST of his work FOR him! #&^%$%%*&#@^@

A bit of run down of what's next! => We've got Pressies (for others, not for me); X'mas trees; Power Puff Girls! (not telling now in what form PpG will appear :) . . . . my silly bf doing something cute (ok ok, I know nobody has the slightest interest in that); the latest add-on to my limited collection of necklace; and Part II of Hadyai Winnie the Pooh cookies (my grandma has the results of the ranking - which cookie flavour is the best, 2nd and last)

Marathon part II will be more exciting!!!

I just can't resist..... to post a sneaky sneak preview:














(^v^)

No comments: