Friday, April 07, 2006

His & Her U2 Watches (or is it?)

Back last month (exact : December 2005) I won myself a nice U2 watch from the good people in Jun Lee Sdn. Bhd. It's actually a contest on their website http://www.u2-watch.com and the game works this way:-













Contestants are given random pieces of jigsaw puzzle consisting of 9 pieces each, and the goal of the game is to reshuffle them back in its place in the fastest time possible to qualify for the daily 10 prizes of U2 watch each.

They'll show you the complete picture first alongside with the 9 pieces; and then, as soon as you click "Play" the stopwatch on the side starts ticking and you hafta start dragging and dropping all the pieces in the
correct place as fast as you can. After finishing, the stopwatch halts and that's your time. You can choose whether or not to submit that particular time that you played or choose to play again without submitting, simply because each individual (with a valid IC no.) are only allowed to submit their entries ONLY ONCE.


Which means, you wanna be reaaaaly sure that your time is Freaking fast before you submit coz who knows, some Tom Dick & Harry might just beat your time by a second and you happen to be on the 10th fastest time spot and suddenly, your time becomes the 11th fastest time = no prize.

Actually the game isn't hard, PROVIDED that you study the damn picture very well and jot down each of the 9 pieces' location and the sequence from where and to where you should drag and drop the pieces. All done in a flawless flow with no mistakes so to save time. Every piece that is dropped in the wrong spot, the piece will be immediately plonked back to a different spot on the side as a penalty. So I played the game and got 7 seconds and submitted it. The next day, I looked up the results and my name was there! Yipee I got myself a U2 watch, piece of cake!

But then, I received an e-mail from Jun Lee Sdn. Bhd. confirming my win as well as instructions asking me to collect my prize from their office in KL (!) That was not a good news and so I'm began to worry how am I supposed to go and collect it, can I delegate someone else to collect it on my behalf, etc..etc.. Later on I actually called and enquired them on how will outstation people be able to go and collect it? They told me that discussions are underway to arrange for all the prizes to be mailed out to all winners residing outside KL & Selangor.

So one fine day one of them called me up and informed me that they have sent out my prize to my address! I was excited! Told my bf about it and we waited anxiously. It came in Pos Laju parcels and we both went and collected it at night (the collection centre opens til sometime around 8:30pm) and we got these!

This is my bf's (smaller)














And this is mine! (Look at the size!) *wide & excited eyes*














After opening it up, this is what my bf's look like inside:-






































































Check out mine which I think is equally creative in their packaging:-























































































In case you haven't notice yet... It turned out that both the watch prize that we got are of the same model! %*((&^%###!#$%*&@ ~excitement level immediately dropped~ Oh well, we didn't expect much from free prizes anyway and mind you, these prizes are worth RM 249 each (it came with a price tag and a warranty card, refer below) so DON'T underestiamte it.















Anyway, I think U2 is aggressively promoting its new Watch line and trying to grab hold of the slightly above average watch accessory market by giving away lower end watches from their line in an effort to promote their new model launches. So who gains from it end of the day? SMART people like me who knows when and where to look AND EARN prizes!

Heh... Heh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, dun complain ma. it's a free gift what. you're damn lucky!

erotic spanking stories said...

His penchant for sweets had made him a fat guywithout any friends. He also likes the name you chose for him.
free erotic stories with pics
preteen fuck stories
bestiality stories toplist
sexy shaving stories
free gay incest stories
His penchant for sweets had made him a fat guywithout any friends. He also likes the name you chose for him.