Friday, April 07, 2006

Many Backdated Posts

Hi everyone! Let's cut the crap here.. I think many of my *very few* readers might have already lost interest in my blog as it's been n months ago since I've updated it!

Truth is, I've actually written up 4 posts with pics to upload but even that, I couldn't find time to do it. Go on, blame it on my current company who's stressing me out.

So now, I'll kick off the first one! (from oldest post to the most current ones)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Oh alright, so I'm a li'l teeny weeny bit (read:VERY) late in putting up my X'mas tree pics but who cares? This is MY blog n I call the shots!

Lovely Indoor Tree @ Gurney Plaza















Outdoor Tree @ Island Plaza day time














Outdoor Tree @ Island Plaza night time














Gama X'mas tree & surrounding anonymous trees taken from a car at a rainy night














Christmas mood was especially strong for me this year (or should I say last year since it was in 2005), not sure why, my mood was exceptionally happy even a few weeks prior to X'mas day itself, has it got to do with the tress??

On the contrary, it's 17th Jan today(the day I've written this post), 12 days to Chinese New Year but I still don't really feel the Chinese New Year mood yet, especially when all the people mountain people sea people are already flocking ANY super or hyper markets they can land their feet on already!!!! Albeit the fact that I listen to CNY songs on MY FM everyday doesn't really help much either.. *sigh*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you even manage to put up the good old "GAMA" picture there in your blog. nice........appreciate that. thnx

jadephoenix said...

initially i was about to give this post a skip coz x'mas is way over by the time i have time to post this up but what the heck, the point i took those pics were to put it in my blog!

no thx needed, i just hope readers (esp. u) can enjoy my post as much as i enjoyed putting them up here :)

Anonymous said...

30907.....64721