Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Paddington House of Pancakes - Queensbay Mall

We went and sampled Paddington House of Pancakes few weeks ago during one of our CNY shopping sprees as I heard some nice comments on its pancakes (what else?) We sat at table no. 34 (number 34 has special meanings to my bf, for a reason I couldn't reveal, go figure :) After loooooooong thoughts and browsing through its very, very extensive menu (all with pancakes in them), we finally settled with.......
my bf's Jumbo sausage/hashbrown set:-
my beef set:- (sorry coz I really forgot its long name):- They had really nice names for their items, it's just that I don't really go and remember them, to me, so long as the food is nice, that's what matters.

As for drinks, I ordered a wild berry crush thingy:- While he ordered a coffee drink:-

His meal was just so-so while mine was much better in terms of flavour, although we both agree that the meals were too filling - haven't you noticed yet the huge cheese slices sitting on top of those pancakes? But I really have to comment that the pancakes were real nice, and it surprisingly accentuates the entire meal experience.

Downside? A bit too pricey I would say, and oh, please make sure you're reaaaaaaaaaaally starving before you sit down for a proper meal here :)

No comments: