Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 New Year Resolutions... Anyone?

The year 2008 is fast ending.... and all I can say is I've done lots during the year, just not too sure where I'm headed.... Lotsa people think new year resolutions are not important, coz end of the day many external factors will sort of 'ruin' whatever we set out to achieve...

I personally have never set any new year resolutions thus far, but i MUST have one for the new year 2009 and am bent on fulfilling as many of them as I possibly can!

1. Spend more time with my family - go for outings, nice lunch/dinners whenever I can
2. Aim to be ITIL-certified
3. Secure a job that will enable me to enrich my skillset and experiences and grow in the career (of course one that pays me well at the same time!)
4. My fiance will secure a good job that pays equally well (if not more) so we can settle down in our hometown
5. Have our house deco-ed to be our dream home, inexpensively
6. Begin our path to marriage with lots of love (nurture with lots of love too)
7. Honeymoon at Lord Howe Island, Australia
8. Sustain my blogs and all my other hobbies that I'm passionate about - never lose touch!

How about you? Mind sharing yours?

3 comments:

ZoeyPuiyeng said...

Become prettier den now. xD
Now like an auntie. =X
xD

Anonymous said...

1. Finally get my HDTV
2. Finally get my PlayStation3
3. FINALLY jump on the Blu-Ray bandwagon
4. Breach the 9000 comic barrier in my collection

I know... all very superficial and materialistic wan... what to do?

D`zorton said...

currently... what is plan is totally mix up in and out and up and down... really hope my life back on track... on track... on track... on track... on track...