Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tiramisu * Melting * Love * Romance

Finally decided to buy this rare Tiramisu snack that comes in a pack, priced at RM 17!! Seriously I passed this one up the first time I saw it coz it's too expensive but when I went shopping with a gal pal, I just couldn't resist buying it to share with my beloved honey this romantic snack.

From its packaging, I guessed it to originate from Japan (hence reason for the ridiculously high price), but the back of the packaging reveals that although it originated from Japan, it was actually imported via Hong Kong then Taiwan then only made it to Singapore or Malaysia through their M'sia or S'pore Sole Agents.

The snack comes individually wrapped, with one tiramisu cube in each pack, here's how it looks like (excuse the picture quality as it was taken via mobile):-

And here's what the RM17 is for!!!


No comments: