Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New Vincci pumps and DKNY sling bag

Vincci open-toed pump

Check out the new pair of open-toed pumps I just bought recently! Comes highly recommended by none other than queen of heels Dorene :D well of course I'd have to like it enough myself to buy it! =]


It's a black and white combination with a very hard-to-buckle strap on top.. but it's all worth the effort coz it looks gorgeous on my feet haha!

The black portion of it is made of shining vinyl material while the beige/white portion consists of tiny chequered-designed fabric... very nice combination

I haven't bought any new pairs of shoes for ages and this came just at the right time.. :D

DKNY Sling Bag


My dear honey bought me a new DKNY sling bag during the recent Parkson re-opening at Gurney Plaza new wing and I loved it - THANKS dear!

It's been a while since I've used a sling bag.. I had a smaller leather DKNY sling bag many years ago as a gift from my mom but due to poor maintenance, I had to put it to sleep :( but ever since my debut with DKNY bag I came very fond of it due to its simplicity in design yet practical to use.


The new bag came in a black fabric protector bag made of average materials but the actual bag's leather strap and finishing details were fine and looked like it was made in high quality materials (may still be from China perhaps?)

The bag is rectangular in shape and is pretty flat in nature. It came in 2 sizes - this size and a bigger one which looks a bit 'chor lor' (Hokkien for not-very-refined). It consists of simple DKNY monogram designs and the overall look is in different shades of brown.

The sling strap is in actual non-adjustable although it was made to look as though it is :S

Original view.. with protectors on the straps and the metal buckles and tags, paper fillers within the bag and all
Front views..
Side views...
One side of it came with a DKNY tag which I'd guess serves the purpose of 'distinguishing' this bag from other brands...
Interior views...
It only came with one zipped compartment within the bag
Mood : *Happy happy*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the bag, love the pumps...
u know if there is a website that i can view vincci shoes?