Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Flash games galore!

I know I know... no updates since September huh? So i'm updating 2 posts tonight :)

Been following Amanita Design (You can find the link on the right pane as well) since 5 years ago and they develop really kick-ass flash games that are so addictive! I've lost their URL for quite some time now and suddenly 'found' it accidentally while digging up rubbish within my laptop :P and immediately saw a new game they developed for BBC

Apparently BBC needed a sort of educational game for the kids and I must say it's fun playing it eventhough i'm a grown up! Go and try it! It's called Questionaut

Some sneaky peeks of the game:-


There are 8 stages altogether.. with questions from Mathematics, Science, to Grammar, Geometry, etc.. This is the final stage:-

One of the questions...Finished the final stage..The end...!


And just when you think that's all Amanita Design can do in terms of Flash Games - you're so wrong - they've got 2 very successful games under their belt Samorost 1 and Samorost 2 which I recommend to almost everyone i know! So you gotta check it out! The graphics are just marvelous.............

No comments: