Tuesday, December 09, 2008

3D hippopotamus pen

Bought this pen from Little Cottage 2 restaurant... they have so many different animals to choose from, and all hand made with very nice quality... extremely cute too!

I was searching high and low for the Hippo but could not find any :( just when I was about to give up, the lady manager came and tried to look for me but when we couldn't find any, she said she will take out the one on display (display pens are nicely arranged in a glass-enclosed cabinet)


Yippeeee! I got the one and only Hippo design pen!

Hippo looks a bit fierce if viewed from the front...
But is extremely different from the sides - looks cheeky : P
Cute cute!

3 comments:

emily said...

wah...now only I know Little Cottage got sell DIY pen.
Ya, it's very cute.
How is the food there? As good as Little Cottage '1'?

Bisnes Harian said...

oredi sent the ebook to ur mail jade =)

jadephoenix said...

emily : I'll be writing about its food in a separate post but since you asked, it'll be my next one then ;)

Bisnes Harian : Thanks a lot for the fast actions and ebook! :D