Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Interview Look

Been attending quite a few interviews recently.. and before I attended my first one, I went and bought myself a few sets of interview/working attires since I haven't had the need to wear one in both my previous jobs for years now :)

Attended an interview with a bank yesterday wearing this:-


Black blouse from Top Shop : RM 116
Black pencil skirt from Elements : RM 79

Total damage : RM 195


The winning look of the interview outfit :
Priceless :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good, makes u look very slim..or u actually really lose weight lately?

jadephoenix said...

Thanks thanks ;) it's actually the style of the blouse that's flattering.. especially the ribbon's placement at the waistline; the A-Line skirt helps to cover up my fat ass as well haha! :P