Thursday, January 08, 2009

Good deeds start small . . .

Been collecting aluminum can pull tabs for quite some time now with the help of my dad and grandma, and have accumulated a whole plastic bag full of them up to date... with no idea where to channel them to?



All I know is that these pull tabs can aid in the making of artificial limbs, but had no idea which organization to give it to... until now :) PChoon knew someone who collects these and donate them to the folks who will recycle the pull tabs for that purpose..

I'm proud of myself, knowing that I just took a tiny step in helping others, and
thanks PChoon for helping me help others as well :)

All of us can help too, if we are all just willing to take those small steps in conserving the environment, and I'm particularly fascinated by Dave who happened to just lived a full 365 days WITHOUT THROWING ANY TRASH AWAY! Do visit his blog here to learn more and let's join him in preserving the Earth that we all share.


No comments: