Friday, January 09, 2009

My Soft Toys collection! . . . (part of it)

It's time to share a sneaky peek on some of the soft toy collections I have thus far, though it's not ALL of 'em, but I'm just as excited!

Was doing some cleaning and wiping of the soft toys I have in my room
(there's more in my old room) so I thought I'd snap pics of the family :D

. . . . . . . Tada . . . . . . . ! !


L-R..
top row : Cookie Monster, YoYo, Silent Night hippo, Gingerbread man, monkey, Torto (turtle), Fei Kau (fat dog)
bottom row : Hippo, Rambo (pink elephant), Intel white bunnyman, doggie with mini puppy on top, brown hippo, puppy

Don't the names sound a bit familiar? Look to the right under 'About' :D most of my soft toys have been with me for quite some time now...

From this bunch, I'd say my favourite would be between the likes of these 3:-

Rambo and Hippo.....


and YoYo...


Coz they're just too cute! Rambo is a gift from my dear - bought in Penang, while I bought Hippo myself in KL, and YoYo is a gift from AY - bought in Costa Rica... I love all of them!

Will share the rest of my soft toy family ...

... Soon! :P

p/s : pardon me for the poorer pic quality as my dear was holding my camera as he was on a company trip hence I had to make do with my faithful Nokia 6300's camera capability

3 comments:

limfy said...

huhu..i spotted YOYO =P my YOYO is collecting dust at home LOL *shy shy*

jadephoenix said...

hehe! Mine sits very kuai on top of my Ikea chest :P

BABYJO said...

Hi Jade...
I Googled Torto tortoise toy & your blog popped up.
I see that you have the Torto to which is the same as my 8 yr old daughter's. She has had it since she was 1 yr old. But we lost it when our car was stolen last Thursday. Would you be willing to sell it to us? Please contact me josephinewysiew@yahoo.com & I'll leave you my contact number via email. Thanks in advance.
Josephine