Thursday, January 08, 2009

X'mas pressies exchange!

Ah well, I guess this entry's a bit late, but better late then never heh!

Honey and I exchanged our X'mas pressies at my home on the day of Christmas... it has been a long time since we ever sat down quietly and exchanged gifts.. the feeling's just so nice and warm...


This year, honey bought pressies all from Singapore's Takashimaya mall due to their most recent company trip to Club Med Bintan, and their Director granted their wish to have a day's shopping spree in Singapore!

Due to my current employment status, my dear bought 2 pressies - one for me, and one for himself and his would be gifted under my name to him... how sweeeeeet!! It made my heart melt knowing how thoughtful he is....


I bought him 2 pressies too! How about that? :D

Can't wait to open the pressies!


Line up the pressies first....... (that's right, the one in the black plastic bag is one of the pressies)

Don't forget my other present for honey...

Takashimaya's paper bags and wrappings are soooo pretty!!! It came with gift tags too - we both wrote our wishes to each other

And my gift from honey is.......


Kapo!!!! holding a "Be Mine" cushion that's detachable... awwww~~ thanks dear!!



The gift my dear bought for himself....

a Lanvin slimline wallet that he had always wanted

Honey then opens my pressies...


a CK long-sleeve shirt! Glad he liked it and it fits him well :D

Well, I forgot to take pic of the other gift I bought for honey, coz he opened it later :P

This year's x'mas and new years were among the most meaningful I had for a long time.. all thanks to the company of my dear, and also many friends who spent the occasions with me.. *BEAR HUGZ*

No comments: