Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Please stop . . .

I so feel like crying my heart out right now.. but I 'yannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn', and I 'lunnnnnnnnnnnnnn'.................... not that I wanted to, but I really don't have much choice.

Is a damn TV more important than a relationship? Is it worth screwing up the whole family's relationship and bond just because things didn't go quite right with the TV servicing?

I have done everything I could from Day 1 when the TV broke down, following up until this date, constantly calling to find out the progress.... the TV has been rendered un-repairable, and currently we are waiting for the replacement TV in which the shipment is still pending to arrive.. the Outlet couldn't provide a definite answer as to when the stock will arrive since Samsung was unable to deliver per their commitment to the Outlet time and again, hence I suggested that they evaluate the value of our broken TV so we may consider topping up for a brand new LCD instead, if we choose not to wait for the replacement Samsung.

Not a day passes by without my mom or my dad pestering me to call them and demand why is it taking so long, and I tried, I really tried my best to be patient and told them what the Outlet told me, and I too, long for the replacement TV to arrive so we could all enjoy the TV once again, but that is about all I could do! Do follow-ups, understand why is there a delay and what's causing the bottlenecks, try to be reasonable and even tried to propose different alternative solutions so we could get this over and done with the soonest - that's ALL I could do...

Why does it have to come to this? Everyone unhappy?! OVER A FREAKING TV FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I don't know what else I could do to please them, to stop them from making crude remarks about me anymore....

I need some fresh air....

am slowly approaching insanity...............

4 comments:

limfy said...

hang on there n take it easy my dear fren. ..i guess ppl nowadays jz rely too much on those gadgets and entertainment..that they can no longer survive w/o it =p

I understand how it feels cos my tv broke down too some times back and my family jz couldn't get used to it hehe. i m sure they dun really meant it. relax n take care ya..

jadephoenix said...

Thanks for your concern :) am glad that everything's good now since the freakin' new Samsung is here

:D

D`zorton said...

hey... I do understand your frustration and I hope that you can wait a bit longer since the holiday season is coming soon... but... hope you'll get back your TV... huh... hope not a "like" case in SXB...

jadephoenix said...

D`zorton.. I got my new Samsung already... n it's better than the endless wait at SXB for sure :|